Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Yesterday, 08:51 AM
100th Aniversery Series Tickets (Press Box View) $15
joejoe888 - Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Around the League: Smuggling Players, Scouting Players, Fixing Players, and More
Today, 02:47 PM
- Lukewarm Stove : A Couple Cuban Free Agents Aren’t Quite Free Agents
Today, 12:30 PM
- Looking at Chicago Cubs Starts Over the Last 10 Years
Today, 11:01 AM
- Wrigley 100th Anniversary Game Details (See You There on April 23)
Today, 10:01 AM
- Jake Arrieta Makes Another Rehab Start, Cubs Shift Rotation
Today, 09:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Worst Baseball Uniforms of All-Time?
Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:50 PM
Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:37 PM
For what it's worth, I really have no problem with the aforementioned Padres uniforms, nor the mid-70's Astros or mid-80's White Sox jerseys -- from a design perspective. I don't think they've aged well, however.
One thing that I always thought was a bit odd was how many teams' away uniforms were a shade of powder blue for many, many years. I'm glad that those have all tended to go to gray, even if it's a bit unimaginative. Was that a league-mandated thing? It appears that in 1995 everyone went gray for their away unis.
Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:07 PM
Come on I know this isn't a Bears site but you could leave out the colors and just say Packers are horrible.
1. White Sox 1977-1981
2. White Sox 1982-1989
3. Padres camoflauge(sp?)
4. any stupid green St Patrick's jersey
5. Green Bay Packers...wrong sport I know, but green and yellow just horrible
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).