BOOM! Hairston makes up for that bad pop up in the second.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Padres v. Cubs - May 2, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:30 PM
We keep talking about the tough decision we have when Garza comes back...how about this, when he comes back we move Feldman to bullpen to be our 6th, 7th and 8th inning guy (with Russell coming in on lefties) to give the ball to Gregg for the close. (Only kind of kidding).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).