BOOM! Hairston makes up for that bad pop up in the second.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Today, 11:59 AM
- The Daytona Cubs Are Baseball America’s Minor League Team of the Year
Today, 10:38 AM
- Tanaka Update: NPB Willing to Accept Maximum Bid Structure, and Posting Fee Might Not Be Issue for Cubs
Today, 09:10 AM
- There Could Be a Couple Finalists for the WGN Radio Gig and Other Bullets
Today, 07:50 AM
- Yankees Gonna Yankee: Agree to Seven-Year, $153 Million Deal with Jacoby Ellsbury
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cub Fan Dan (42)
Padres v. Cubs - May 2, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:30 PM
We keep talking about the tough decision we have when Garza comes back...how about this, when he comes back we move Feldman to bullpen to be our 6th, 7th and 8th inning guy (with Russell coming in on lefties) to give the ball to Gregg for the close. (Only kind of kidding).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).