Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Yesterday, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Yesterday, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Yesterday, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Yesterday, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Padres v. Cubs - May 2, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:40 PM
In this inning...1 real hit up the middle, 2 infield hits, one pop fly that was incorrectly called for (H), two walks, one hit batter, and 1 passed ball given up on...What the stats say...
Wood .2 IP 2 H 1 BB 3 ER
Bullpen .1 IP 2 H 1 BB 1 ER
Yeah but just the numbers are the best way to measure a pitcher/hitter not peripherals.
Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:46 PM
By the way Len jinxed the junk out of this game...
"Wood has not allowed a baserunner through 4"
"And on a game like today those runs could be enough"
"This one a much easier one for Borbon"
Sigh...I just need someone to blame besides my beloved Cubbies.
Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:09 PM
Castro in the 5 hole is fine. Until Cody Ransom makes the last out of the game while hitting #2 and you realize that should have been Castro hitting there………..it’s bound to happen now that I’ve said it. I should have kept my mouth shut.
So I’ll re-phrase, Castro hitting 5th would be fine, if we had a good offensive player to hit #2 which by most statistical accounts is where you best offensive player should hit.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).