Please be warmer. Please be better at baseball.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Yesterday, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Reds v. Cubs - May 4, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:07 PM
....whew....made it...... Moved from Calif. to Canada. Lots of time getting things organized....no internet, till yesterday.....still not finished, but am taking time to get back to catching up. I see Soriano has finally found his grove! GREAT. We need his bat power. Hope it stays locked in.
Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:13 PM
Fuck these fucking loser ass holes. Every fucking game is the same. Pieces of shit. It's unbelievable these pricks get paid millions of dollars and continually fuck up every day. Lead blown lead blown lead blown lead blown lead blown...
This does get frustrating and harder to stomach with each one regardless of how patient and understanding a fan one is.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).