Please be warmer. Please be better at baseball.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Yesterday, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Reds v. Cubs - May 4, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:07 PM
....whew....made it...... Moved from Calif. to Canada. Lots of time getting things organized....no internet, till yesterday.....still not finished, but am taking time to get back to catching up. I see Soriano has finally found his grove! GREAT. We need his bat power. Hope it stays locked in.
Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:13 PM
Fuck these fucking loser ass holes. Every fucking game is the same. Pieces of shit. It's unbelievable these pricks get paid millions of dollars and continually fuck up every day. Lead blown lead blown lead blown lead blown lead blown...
This does get frustrating and harder to stomach with each one regardless of how patient and understanding a fan one is.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).