Please be warmer. Please be better at baseball.
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Reds v. Cubs - May 4, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:07 PM
....whew....made it...... Moved from Calif. to Canada. Lots of time getting things organized....no internet, till yesterday.....still not finished, but am taking time to get back to catching up. I see Soriano has finally found his grove! GREAT. We need his bat power. Hope it stays locked in.
Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:13 PM
Fuck these fucking loser ass holes. Every fucking game is the same. Pieces of shit. It's unbelievable these pricks get paid millions of dollars and continually fuck up every day. Lead blown lead blown lead blown lead blown lead blown...
This does get frustrating and harder to stomach with each one regardless of how patient and understanding a fan one is.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).