Please be warmer. Please be better at baseball.
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Today, 09:34 AM
Cubs haven't won a series since 9/9-9/11/2013 (Reds)
Ivy Walls - Yesterday, 08:35 PM
What % of runs score when they try to get the force out at 2nd/3rd unsuccessfully?
Gub - Apr 13 2014 08:40 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- MLB’s TV Blackouts Under Fire – Any Impact on the Cubs’ TV Deal Efforts?
Today, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Name Darnell McDonald Baseball Operations Assistant
Today, 02:11 PM
- Be Advised: There’s a $100,000 Fantasy Baseball Contest Coming Next Week – Get In Now
Today, 12:42 PM
- Checking In on the Cubs’ Record Versus Performance – Are They a 4-8 Team?
Today, 11:58 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Talks About Being Traded, Being Extended, and the Importance of Winning
Today, 10:35 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Reds v. Cubs - May 4, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:07 PM
....whew....made it...... Moved from Calif. to Canada. Lots of time getting things organized....no internet, till yesterday.....still not finished, but am taking time to get back to catching up. I see Soriano has finally found his grove! GREAT. We need his bat power. Hope it stays locked in.
Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:13 PM
Fuck these fucking loser ass holes. Every fucking game is the same. Pieces of shit. It's unbelievable these pricks get paid millions of dollars and continually fuck up every day. Lead blown lead blown lead blown lead blown lead blown...
This does get frustrating and harder to stomach with each one regardless of how patient and understanding a fan one is.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).