Edwin Jackson will rebound today. I think.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Today, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Today, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Reds v. Cubs - May 5, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:54 PM
And Camp being Camp.
I don't get why, after all this bullshit, they just don't send packing a couple of these dicks and bring in some young arms. Winning isn't important to this owner and front office, so why the hell not get your precious little farm system some real work? Instead of the same shit every single day?
Dumb fucking shit. Dumb fucking manager. Dumb fucking organization. Winning is always secondary and now here they are, down a lot again, when things could have been different. Piece of shits all around, starting with the ownership all the way down. Losing is acceptable!! FUCK YEAH!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).