Edwin Jackson will rebound today. I think.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Today, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Today, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Today, 11:59 AM
- The Daytona Cubs Are Baseball America’s Minor League Team of the Year
Today, 10:38 AM
- Tanaka Update: NPB Willing to Accept Maximum Bid Structure, and Posting Fee Might Not Be Issue for Cubs
Today, 09:10 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cub Fan Dan (42)
Reds v. Cubs - May 5, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:54 PM
And Camp being Camp.
I don't get why, after all this bullshit, they just don't send packing a couple of these dicks and bring in some young arms. Winning isn't important to this owner and front office, so why the hell not get your precious little farm system some real work? Instead of the same shit every single day?
Dumb fucking shit. Dumb fucking manager. Dumb fucking organization. Winning is always secondary and now here they are, down a lot again, when things could have been different. Piece of shits all around, starting with the ownership all the way down. Losing is acceptable!! FUCK YEAH!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).