Edwin Jackson will rebound today. I think.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Reds v. Cubs - May 5, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:54 PM
And Camp being Camp.
I don't get why, after all this bullshit, they just don't send packing a couple of these dicks and bring in some young arms. Winning isn't important to this owner and front office, so why the hell not get your precious little farm system some real work? Instead of the same shit every single day?
Dumb fucking shit. Dumb fucking manager. Dumb fucking organization. Winning is always secondary and now here they are, down a lot again, when things could have been different. Piece of shits all around, starting with the ownership all the way down. Losing is acceptable!! FUCK YEAH!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).