Edwin Jackson will rebound today. I think.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The Asking Price for Jeff Samardzija Has Indeed Been as Lofty as it Should Be
Today, 10:01 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Mayor and Alderman Want Cubs to Start Work, City May Be Pushing Rooftops
Today, 08:44 AM
- Ron Coomer Gets the Radio Gig and Other Bullets
Today, 07:36 AM
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Reds v. Cubs - May 5, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:54 PM
And Camp being Camp.
I don't get why, after all this bullshit, they just don't send packing a couple of these dicks and bring in some young arms. Winning isn't important to this owner and front office, so why the hell not get your precious little farm system some real work? Instead of the same shit every single day?
Dumb fucking shit. Dumb fucking manager. Dumb fucking organization. Winning is always secondary and now here they are, down a lot again, when things could have been different. Piece of shits all around, starting with the ownership all the way down. Losing is acceptable!! FUCK YEAH!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).