TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

I get the feeling that he's building to a new FUCK IT, I'M OUT moment soon.  He seems particularly agitated these days.

#122 wvcubsfan

wvcubsfan

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationLittle Rock, AR

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:25 AM

Maybe the nursing home (ha ha) sent out a notice that internet service would be cancelled next month.

#123 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

I get the feeling that he's building to a new FUCK IT, I'M OUT moment soon.  He seems particularly agitated these days.

Please baby Korean Jesus, make this happen.

#124 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:43 PM

He's getting increasingly obnoxious.

Back when he was one of the few, Ace would always be able to slap him down a bit.  Now, he's just one of many.  But it does seem like he's trying a bit harder these days to be king of the dregs.

#125 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:53 AM

He's getting increasingly obnoxious.

Back when he was one of the few, Ace would always be able to slap him down a bit.  Now, he's just one of many.  But it does seem like he's trying a bit harder these days to be king of the dregs.

Now he has fans - people actually agree with him and the fun annoyance that was once die hard is becoming a growing majority.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#126 Internet Random

Internet Random

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

Now he has fans - people actually agree with him and the fun annoyance that was once die hard is becoming a growing majority.

Trolls will back other trolls. The same troll will also post under different names.

My Ignore List:
Crockett, mountsalami, sans

#127 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,639 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

He's pushing me to that point FOR him. Didn't think it would happen, and it would be marginally sad. But it's becoming too much.

#128 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

He's pushing me to that point FOR him. Didn't think it would happen, and it would be marginally sad. But it's becoming too much.
That's great news he has really increased the stupidity and when he once just said something odd and didn't reply. He is now he is getting aggressive with anyone who calls him out plus now he has "followers" which believe that his form of commentary is what BN is all about. It's gotten increasing difficult to comment in a meaningful way.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#129 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:18 AM

Die hard
July 7, 2013 at 8:33 am | Permalink | Reply
Tigers may have other needs soon too– like a Nutri-systems sign up incentive — looks like Fielder and Cabrera each weigh 300 lbs… Pretty soon the Tigers will the Lions

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#130 Spencer

Spencer

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationValparaiso, IN

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:30 AM

That would kind of be disappointing, I think. Admittedly, I haven't been combing the comments recently, but I feel like most of what I've read for him is pretty much on point with the same random stuff he usually has said over the past couple years.

#131 Internet Random

Internet Random

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:43 AM

That would kind of be disappointing, I think. Admittedly, I haven't been combing the comments recently, but I feel like most of what I've read for him is pretty much on point with the same random stuff he usually has said over the past couple years.

If we're voting, I'm disappointed when anyone has to get banned, but I also understand that sometimes difficult decisions must be made for the greater good.

My Ignore List:

#132 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:48 AM

If we're voting, I'm disappointed when anyone has to get banned, but I also understand that sometimes difficult decisions must be made for the greater good.

My issue is that he has becoming increasingly aggressive and the main page has really turned into Cubs.com when he's actively commenting. When he was just posting the ridiculous it was cute and entertaining but now he is entering BetterNews level of trolling.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#133 Internet Random

Internet Random

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:57 AM

My issue is that he has becoming increasingly aggressive and the main page has really turned into Cubs.com when he's actively commenting. When he was just posting the ridiculous it was cute and entertaining but now he is entering BetterNews level of trolling.

Let me clarify that I lean toward banning his tiresome ass.

My Ignore List:

#134 Chrisfchi

Chrisfchi

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Twitter:@chrisfchi
  • LocationHiding somewhere in soxland

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:00 PM

If it helps keep the garbage out of the comments, ill send Brett a check every month to be apart of BN

#135 wvcubsfan

wvcubsfan

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationLittle Rock, AR

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:04 PM

Need some dissenting views, just not stupidity for the sake of being stupid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).