Just joining in. Rizz8 12 getting the double then trying to steal 3rd? was he feeling the burrito in his belly and thought it was fire?
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cardinals v. Cubs - May 8, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:57 PM
Also, if nobody has a RBI, how did we get a run?
Valbuena scored on a Beltran fielding error. He would have been held at 3rd, but Beltran couldn't get the ball back in.
Thanks, I just saw the video on gameday.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:22 PM
What's with Starlin? He looks lost swinging the way he is. Is he thinking too much? Trying too hard?---or relying too much on guessing?--or just indecisive?
All of the above. Live as a free swinger die as a free swinger.
Westbrook is also one one of the best.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).