Just joining in. Rizz8 12 getting the double then trying to steal 3rd? was he feeling the burrito in his belly and thought it was fire?
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Today, 06:45 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Considering Trade with Nationals for Bullpen Pieces Clippard, Storen
Today, 05:57 PM
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Today, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Today, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cardinals v. Cubs - May 8, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:57 PM
Also, if nobody has a RBI, how did we get a run?
Valbuena scored on a Beltran fielding error. He would have been held at 3rd, but Beltran couldn't get the ball back in.
Thanks, I just saw the video on gameday.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:22 PM
What's with Starlin? He looks lost swinging the way he is. Is he thinking too much? Trying too hard?---or relying too much on guessing?--or just indecisive?
All of the above. Live as a free swinger die as a free swinger.
Westbrook is also one one of the best.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).