Just joining in. Rizz8 12 getting the double then trying to steal 3rd? was he feeling the burrito in his belly and thought it was fire?
CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Dec 09 2013 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
- Rockies Reportedly Acquire Brett Anderson from A’s for Drew Pomeranz and Chris Jensen
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cardinals v. Cubs - May 8, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:57 PM
Also, if nobody has a RBI, how did we get a run?
Valbuena scored on a Beltran fielding error. He would have been held at 3rd, but Beltran couldn't get the ball back in.
Thanks, I just saw the video on gameday.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:22 PM
What's with Starlin? He looks lost swinging the way he is. Is he thinking too much? Trying too hard?---or relying too much on guessing?--or just indecisive?
All of the above. Live as a free swinger die as a free swinger.
Westbrook is also one one of the best.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).