The way things are going I'm gonna' have to switch to something stronger than beer.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
- The 2013 Rule 5 Draft Happens Now (Cubs Lose Marcos Mateo, Justin Bour, Julio Borbon, A.J. Morris)
Today, 08:01 AM
- No More Home Plate Collisions and Other Bullets
Today, 07:51 AM
- Another Reliever Rumor: Cubs May Be in on Joaquin Benoit
Today, 06:00 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Nationals - May 10, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:41 PM
Who thinks the Cubs can match what the Nats just did? ......or.... Am I too stupid to even ask that?
My mother once told me, don't ask questions to which you won't like the answer...
Cubs are so bad. And this is the one issue with Shark, when he gets pissed, he throws. Always has. And it's just meat ball city.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).