The way things are going I'm gonna' have to switch to something stronger than beer.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The Momentum of the Witner Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Yesterday, 08:58 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Nationals - May 10, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:41 PM
Who thinks the Cubs can match what the Nats just did? ......or.... Am I too stupid to even ask that?
My mother once told me, don't ask questions to which you won't like the answer...
Cubs are so bad. And this is the one issue with Shark, when he gets pissed, he throws. Always has. And it's just meat ball city.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).