The way things are going I'm gonna' have to switch to something stronger than beer.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Yesterday, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Nationals - May 10, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:41 PM
Who thinks the Cubs can match what the Nats just did? ......or.... Am I too stupid to even ask that?
My mother once told me, don't ask questions to which you won't like the answer...
Cubs are so bad. And this is the one issue with Shark, when he gets pissed, he throws. Always has. And it's just meat ball city.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).