Stewart getting his first start since being waved. Vitters starting at first.
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Today, 09:34 AM
Cubs haven't won a series since 9/9-9/11/2013 (Reds)
Ivy Walls - Yesterday, 08:35 PM
What % of runs score when they try to get the force out at 2nd/3rd unsuccessfully?
Gub - Apr 13 2014 08:40 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- MLB’s TV Blackouts Under Fire – Any Impact on the Cubs’ TV Deal Efforts?
Today, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Name Darnell McDonald Baseball Operations Assistant
Today, 02:11 PM
- Be Advised: There’s a $100,000 Fantasy Baseball Contest Coming Next Week – Get In Now
Today, 12:42 PM
- Checking In on the Cubs’ Record Versus Performance – Are They a 4-8 Team?
Today, 11:58 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Talks About Being Traded, Being Extended, and the Importance of Winning
Today, 10:35 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Nationals - May 11, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:59 PM
The key to winning as they are is a credit to the pitching. Cubs pitchers have kept the Nats big bats in check. God knows they have the means for manufacturing runs even when behind----something that can't be said for our team. So when all is said and done, good pitching has allowed us to enjoy this one.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).