Stewart getting his first start since being waved. Vitters starting at first.
Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Yesterday, 08:51 AM
100th Aniversery Series Tickets (Press Box View) $15
joejoe888 - Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Apr 15 2014 09:34 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 0, Yankees 2 – April 16, 2014
Yesterday, 08:23 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Yankees (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 04:05 PM
- Chicago Cubs Call Up Lefty Reliever Zac Rosscup
Yesterday, 02:50 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 0, Yankees 3 – April 16, 2014
Yesterday, 01:59 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Yankees (12:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:20 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Nationals - May 11, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:59 PM
The key to winning as they are is a credit to the pitching. Cubs pitchers have kept the Nats big bats in check. God knows they have the means for manufacturing runs even when behind----something that can't be said for our team. So when all is said and done, good pitching has allowed us to enjoy this one.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).