Stewart getting his first start since being waved. Vitters starting at first.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Yesterday, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Nationals - May 11, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:59 PM
The key to winning as they are is a credit to the pitching. Cubs pitchers have kept the Nats big bats in check. God knows they have the means for manufacturing runs even when behind----something that can't be said for our team. So when all is said and done, good pitching has allowed us to enjoy this one.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).