MODERATING POWERS ACTIVE
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Wesley Wright to One-Year Deal
Today, 08:43 PM
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Today, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Today, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Today, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Today, 11:59 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cub Fan Dan (42)
Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:52 AM
Welcome to the mad house Jennifer
She was spamming. There is a somewhat hidden link in the quote. That's why she underlined everything.
Yeah, it was pretty obvious from the beginning.
Amazing that someone would take 5 mins to do all that manually for a couple of clicks.
FUCK OFF, SPAMMERS!
Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:15 PM
Apparently the BN ad provider decided I wasn't going to go for the Asian mail order brides, so it switched it up.
Now I have Russian ones. And an ad for some terrible looking ABC series called "Mistresses."
so for today I've gotten Russian, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Middle Eastern
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).