MODERATING POWERS ACTIVE
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Yesterday, 09:34 AM
Cubs haven't won a series since 9/9-9/11/2013 (Reds)
Ivy Walls - Apr 14 2014 08:35 PM
What % of runs score when they try to get the force out at 2nd/3rd unsuccessfully?
Gub - Apr 13 2014 08:40 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- MLB’s TV Blackouts Under Fire – Any Impact on the Cubs’ TV Deal Efforts?
Yesterday, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Name Darnell McDonald Baseball Operations Assistant
Yesterday, 02:11 PM
- Be Advised: There’s a $100,000 Fantasy Baseball Contest Coming Next Week – Get In Now
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Checking In on the Cubs’ Record Versus Performance – Are They a 4-8 Team?
Yesterday, 11:58 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Talks About Being Traded, Being Extended, and the Importance of Winning
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:52 AM
Welcome to the mad house Jennifer
She was spamming. There is a somewhat hidden link in the quote. That's why she underlined everything.
Yeah, it was pretty obvious from the beginning.
Amazing that someone would take 5 mins to do all that manually for a couple of clicks.
FUCK OFF, SPAMMERS!
Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:15 PM
Apparently the BN ad provider decided I wasn't going to go for the Asian mail order brides, so it switched it up.
Now I have Russian ones. And an ad for some terrible looking ABC series called "Mistresses."
so for today I've gotten Russian, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Middle Eastern
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).