MODERATING POWERS ACTIVE
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:52 AM
Welcome to the mad house Jennifer
She was spamming. There is a somewhat hidden link in the quote. That's why she underlined everything.
Yeah, it was pretty obvious from the beginning.
Amazing that someone would take 5 mins to do all that manually for a couple of clicks.
FUCK OFF, SPAMMERS!
Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:15 PM
Apparently the BN ad provider decided I wasn't going to go for the Asian mail order brides, so it switched it up.
Now I have Russian ones. And an ad for some terrible looking ABC series called "Mistresses."
so for today I've gotten Russian, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Middle Eastern
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).