#1 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,638 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:49 AM

Just when it looked like there was no chance that Kat Dennings was going to return for the Cubs, they pulled out a win, and she stays. And there was much rejoicing. 

As for the Rockies, we'll go with Dennings' CBS counterpart, Kaley Cuoco, who appears on the Big Bang Theory. Any associations you make here are entirely on you.

tumblr_mch7rqFfSj1rn9p6qo1_400_zpsd9492d

Versus

kat-dennings-94845_zpscac64fbf.jpg

#2 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,936 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:14 AM

<squeal!>

Penny...

<no, NO CLOSING TAG FOR SQUEAL>

#3 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:30 AM

We are going to get swept in epic fashion this series.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#4 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,936 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:45 AM

I am predicting 3 perfect games against, the Cubs are outscored 97-3 while Castro, Rizzo and Samardjiza go down with career ending back spasms brought on by sneezing.

Seriously Brett, how in the heck could you pick the best picture of the entire She-View thus far, for the Rockies?

#5 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,638 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:46 AM

I am predicting 3 perfect games against, the Cubs are outscored 97-3 while Castro, Rizzo and Samardjiza go down with career ending back spasms brought on by sneezing.

Seriously Brett, how in the heck could you pick the best picture of the entire She-View thus far, for the Rockies?

Reverse mojo?

#6 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:49 AM

How are we going to get 3 runs if they are going to have 3 perfect games?

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#7 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,936 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:54 AM

How are we going to get 3 runs if they are going to have 3 perfect games?

Seriously, STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!  Geez, I thought you had learned your lesson on the Calendar posts.

#8 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:00 AM

Are you thinking of running for office? That is a perfect non-answer with an attack thrown in to boot just to change the talking point. B)

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#9 justinjabs

justinjabs

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Twitter:justinjabs
  • LocationMilwaukee

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:07 AM

Meh. Not really a big bang theory fan. Although I must say this Hansman / Tim exchange is hilarious. 

Posted Image

"With Reed we will succeed."
Twitter -- Blog

#10 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,936 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

Are you thinking of running for office? That is a perfect non-answer with an attack thrown in to boot just to change the talking point. B)

What we want to focus on here is a broad two-point strategy to ensure our children have a future, with puppies.

1. This She-View is lopsided and, if elected, I can bring about the She-View you deserve!

2. You are below-average at the Calendar trivia.  With my Plan, we will have rainbow-pooping unicorns!

Boom, politicked.

#11 Camiata2

Camiata2

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Twitter:Camiata2

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:54 AM

we need this pic of Kaley for us for the rest of the season in my most humble opinion.

600full-kaley-cuoco-1-f71f7dc3-sz600x899

#12 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:21 AM

What we want to focus on here is a broad two-point strategy to ensure our children have a future, with puppies.

1. This She-View is lopsided and, if elected, I can bring about the She-View you deserve!

2. You are below-average at the Calendar trivia.  With my Plan, we will have rainbow-pooping unicorns!

Boom, politicked.

I'll let your statement stand on it's own merit and logic. Therefore I win the round with those that choose to look at facts, but sadly lose the debate in every poll.

(Yes, I'm saying voters are stupid. No, I am not directing that at one side vs the other. Both parties are equally stupid.)

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#13 hansman1982

hansman1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,936 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

Boom, politicked.

I'll let your statement stand on it's own merit and logic. Therefore I win the round with those that choose to look at facts, but sadly lose the debate in every poll.

(Yes, I'm saying voters are stupid. No, I am not directing that at one side vs the other. Both parties are equally stupid.)

Winning elections is about either:

1. Being lucky enough to ride a tidal wave (think Democrats in 2008)

2. Putting more doubt into the voters minds about your opponent than they can do to you (which means very broad and generalized accusations that don't really mean anything and half the time aren't true). 

#14 Caleb

Caleb

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Facebook:Caleb Shreves
  • LocationSt. Louis :(

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:22 PM

Man... that Kaley chick is HOT. 

#15 Diesel

Diesel

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

I am a fan of Kat's huge boobs and they look great in that dress she is wearing.  Well I am a fan of boobs in general.  My girl has some very nice ones too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).