47 pitches through 4. 5th and 6th is where he has run into trouble in his last few starts. If he can keep the ball in the yard he should be ok....
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Mets v. Cubs - May 17, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:34 PM
EJ paying a lot of attention to NY runners----as she should too. I watched the Mets/Deadbirds game yesterday and they are aggressive on the bases......and very "heads-up". Let the ball get-away and they will be off to the next base to rest. They did that yesterday when a relay throw bounced a short way from the cut-off man and the Met took 3rd.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).