47 pitches through 4. 5th and 6th is where he has run into trouble in his last few starts. If he can keep the ball in the yard he should be ok....
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Mets v. Cubs - May 17, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:34 PM
EJ paying a lot of attention to NY runners----as she should too. I watched the Mets/Deadbirds game yesterday and they are aggressive on the bases......and very "heads-up". Let the ball get-away and they will be off to the next base to rest. They did that yesterday when a relay throw bounced a short way from the cut-off man and the Met took 3rd.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).