Nice throw by Castillo but hand was in before the tag.
2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Yesterday, 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Today, 10:02 AM
- Jake Arrieta Will Get One More Rehab Start Before Returning
Today, 09:25 AM
- Hello: Here’s a $100,000(!) Fantasy Contest for Your Enjoyment and Enrichment
Today, 08:34 AM
- Happy Birthday Wrigley Field and Other Bullets
Today, 08:00 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Pirates - May 21, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:28 PM
Yeah. Who in your opinion is the reliever you would bring up if you DFA'd someone.
Its time to DFA camp and bring up someone else
Grass is not always greener. Think if he was any good St.Louis wouldn't have DFAed him. Better than Bowden sure but still not MLB ready.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).