Edwin Jackson. How about today, dude?
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Yesterday, 09:34 AM
Cubs haven't won a series since 9/9-9/11/2013 (Reds)
Ivy Walls - Apr 14 2014 08:35 PM
What % of runs score when they try to get the force out at 2nd/3rd unsuccessfully?
Gub - Apr 13 2014 08:40 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- MLB’s TV Blackouts Under Fire – Any Impact on the Cubs’ TV Deal Efforts?
Yesterday, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Name Darnell McDonald Baseball Operations Assistant
Yesterday, 02:11 PM
- Be Advised: There’s a $100,000 Fantasy Baseball Contest Coming Next Week – Get In Now
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Checking In on the Cubs’ Record Versus Performance – Are They a 4-8 Team?
Yesterday, 11:58 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Talks About Being Traded, Being Extended, and the Importance of Winning
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Pirates - May 23, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:40 AM
Decided to shut the game off after the 1st. Came back and saw the Pirates got 2 more runs off of Jackson in the 2nd inning. What a piece of shit!! No wonder teams would never give him more than a one year deal prior to the Cubs!
Thanks for stopping by!
Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:47 AM
Here we are again. We are confirmed masochists. The more pain the less felt. There's gotta' be an explanation........or........maybe we just believe in miracles and want to be a witness.......oh shit.....when you're a Cubs fan, none of that esoteric bullshit makes sense! ............. forget it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).