Damn.....two walks, a chance for Barney, but nada.
The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
- New York Yankees Set to Re-Sign Hiroki Kuroda – Any Masahiro Tanaka Implications?
Today, 09:56 AM
- How About a Chance to Win Some Money Playing Free Fantasy Football This Weekend?
Today, 09:45 AM
- Arodys Vizcaino is Hitting 98mph and Might Contribute in the Bullpen Next Season
Today, 09:16 AM
- Mariners Trying to Have Their Own Stupid Pujols Contract, but Talks with Robinson Cano Break Down (UPDATE)
Today, 08:27 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Reds - May 24, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:38 PM
Castro is hurting this lineup. He needs to be benched. Something ain't right with him. I don't mind that he's a free-swinger, but he's looking like he has absolutely NO idea what kind of pitch he's swinging at. At the very least, Sveum has to drop him down in the order------way down. He has no plate discipline. Mentally, I think hero-itis thinking is fucking him up.
Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:09 PM
A cookie to Phillips and he was all over it..........If Rondon threw that one or if Donier called for that fastball for the 3rd time, one of them should be fined. No way you try to get away with that cookie down the middle with a guy like Brandon Phillips up there...............dumb shits.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).