It's a pitches duel. Who will "blink" first. Cubs had a chance to throw sand in Cueto's face, but no dice. Castro's double lost.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Today, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Reds - May 26, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:43 PM
Garza has lost his head a little bit. Going 3-0 against Cueto is just plain mental. He's about to get run out of the game if he can't get his shit right.
He hasn't looked as crisp tonight as the other night, part of that is cincy just being good, and Garza just having a little bit of an off day.
Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:55 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).