Well, Edwin, if you're going to get rolling, tonight's the night to do it. Chris Sale on the other side is probably not going to give up much.
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. White Sox - May 28, 2013 (TV: WCIU, CSN)
Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:05 PM
I'm stuck at the office tonight with a crap-ton of work to do, and I just opened a bottle of Maker's.
I look forward to getting really drunk and rowdy on the MB, until Brett bans me for some obscene Hawk Harrelson comments.
Hang in there if the Cubs win this one they will have won 3 in a row!!! Now that'll be something to get drunk over ........
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).