Well, Edwin, if you're going to get rolling, tonight's the night to do it. Chris Sale on the other side is probably not going to give up much.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. White Sox - May 28, 2013 (TV: WCIU, CSN)
Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:05 PM
I'm stuck at the office tonight with a crap-ton of work to do, and I just opened a bottle of Maker's.
I look forward to getting really drunk and rowdy on the MB, until Brett bans me for some obscene Hawk Harrelson comments.
Hang in there if the Cubs win this one they will have won 3 in a row!!! Now that'll be something to get drunk over ........
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).