I kinda want Gregg to just give up one run here. Just so I know he's human, and I cans top worrying that this is all some cruel joke that's going to unravel at a pivotal moment.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Today, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
White Sox v. Cubs - May 30, 2013 (TV: WGN, CSN)
Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:15 PM
This streak will meet its acid test when the Cubs face the D-Backs. If the Cubs are in a "turn-around" a series win will confirm that for me. I love the wins they've got going, but the more they push that envelop the more worry comes with each try..........Being a Cubs fan is tough.
The Cubs are not there yet. They feast on not so good teams. Too many holes not good enough players. The Sox are no better than a .500 team. If the back end of the order can contribute like today they can become respectable.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).