Five in a row? Maybe? Possibly?
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Today, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Today, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Diamondbacks v. Cubs - May 31, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:18 PM
It's just so weird. It's like if your decrepit grandpa started tap dancing. You'd be happy for him for tap dancing. But at the same time, you don't trust it. You expect him to break a hip or an ankle at any moment. The image is just so unacceptable to your brain that you can't enjoy it.
That's what watching this Cubs offense is like right now.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).