Five in a row? Maybe? Possibly?
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Today, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Diamondbacks v. Cubs - May 31, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:18 PM
It's just so weird. It's like if your decrepit grandpa started tap dancing. You'd be happy for him for tap dancing. But at the same time, you don't trust it. You expect him to break a hip or an ankle at any moment. The image is just so unacceptable to your brain that you can't enjoy it.
That's what watching this Cubs offense is like right now.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).