Looks like Marmol's clone out there now. Where Marmol walked everyone, Putman is being hit ALL over the place. I know it doesn't work in baseball, but if I was the manager here, I'd throw in the towel or wave the white flag of surrender. This is agonizing.
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Cubs vs. Cubs - February 26, 2014 (TV: your imagination)
TWC - Feb 26 2014 11:27 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Minor League Camp Notes: Jimenez, Paniagua, Concepcion, Dunston, Balaguert, More
Yesterday, 05:45 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 0, Indians 1 – March 6, 2014
Yesterday, 04:53 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Indians (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc. (Almora in CF, Barney at SS)
Yesterday, 12:48 PM
- Convalescence Watch: Arrieta, Castro, Russell, Olt
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
- Sammy Sosa: When is He Coming Back? Is There a Market Advantage?
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Diamondbacks v. Cubs - June 1, 2013 (TV: FOX)
Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:06 PM
This game will get blamed on Marmol but three hits won't win you too many games.
While the hits are an issue for sure (I expressed the same through the middle of the game), our bats have been alive the last five games - the bullpen has got to be able to close out some one-run games (let alone 2 run games).
And I don't just blame Marmol. Marmol wouldn't have likely been in the picture had Russel executed.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).