Looks like Marmol's clone out there now. Where Marmol walked everyone, Putman is being hit ALL over the place. I know it doesn't work in baseball, but if I was the manager here, I'd throw in the towel or wave the white flag of surrender. This is agonizing.
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Today, 10:05 AM
Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Apr 16 2014 08:51 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:56 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Tom Ricketts Reiterates that Moving is Not the Preference
Today, 10:09 AM
- Observations from Taking in the Kane County Cougars Live in Dayton
Today, 09:01 AM
- Series Preview: Reds v. Cubs, April 18 – April 20, 2014
Today, 08:20 AM
- Top Cubs Execs Scout a Couple Top Draft Prospects and Other Bullets
Today, 07:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Diamondbacks v. Cubs - June 1, 2013 (TV: FOX)
Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:06 PM
This game will get blamed on Marmol but three hits won't win you too many games.
While the hits are an issue for sure (I expressed the same through the middle of the game), our bats have been alive the last five games - the bullpen has got to be able to close out some one-run games (let alone 2 run games).
And I don't just blame Marmol. Marmol wouldn't have likely been in the picture had Russel executed.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).