His genius must not be questioned, he is playing sound, fundamental baseball. Trust your veterans F**K the kids.
Dempster throwing a ton of pitches today. Seems like he hasn't been as economical this year as in recent years past (and not just because he's been getting hit).
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs Surveying Fans on How They’ll Use the Proposed Video Board at Wrigley Field
Today, 08:56 AM
- David Bell Explains His Bad Send Yesterday and Other Bullets
Today, 08:02 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 3, Cubs 2 – May 17, 2013
Yesterday, 03:30 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Price Injured, Tigers Need Pitching, Extension Discussions
Yesterday, 10:26 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs vs. Pirates 9/2/2011
Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:11 PM
Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:25 PM
Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:30 PM
Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:41 PM
already ahead of you
Finally a quick inning for Dempster... now if we can just have a long bottom half he can get some rest and cool off
Perhaps a nice refreshing IPA would help on a hot day like this.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).