If you had any information on Cub scorecards, or were I could buy some old ones I would love to here it. I have one of every style ever sold at Wrigley Field. I am missing 1916-1920, and 1928. I am also missing about 3 special ones throughout the remaining years. I have been collecting them for quite a long time, and would love to complete my collection.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Today, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Today, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
- No Logan Morrison: Marlins Reportedly Trade Him to the Mariners
Today, 02:03 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
CRAP OR CASH$$$...WHATTA YA GOT?...collectible appraisals
Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:23 AM
I have an 86 Jerry Rice Topps that is graded an 8, was told it was worth around 250. I found it in the basement of a house we moved into I was in 6th grade, along with a bunch of old baseball cards including a 62 Roger Maris that's not graded, but isn't perfectly centered. (If I had to guess, I'd say it was a 4 or 5 on the grading scale)
Most of my cards are from the 90s and newer, and most of the valuable one's that I have are the Bowman Chrome Refractors. I have a crapload of those since I buy a box or 2 every year that they come out.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).