Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Yesterday, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Yesterday, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Yesterday, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Yesterday, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
One less Cub fan
Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:20 AM
I bet it will make your next trip to Wrigley Field a special one for a whole new reason. I know that's the way it works for me.
Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:08 PM
My dad passed 5yrs ago and he too didn't get to see the Cubs in the series, but then you realize that none of that matters when you look back. It didn't matter that Dempster blew the save at the only Cubs game that we went to. The only thing that matters is the bond between Dad his son (or daughter) and the Cubs.
You better Dance, you better live, you better love with a sweet romance. While you still have the chance, I think you better Dance.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).