CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Dec 09 2013 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
- Rockies Reportedly Acquire Brett Anderson from A’s for Drew Pomeranz and Chris Jensen
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
One less Cub fan
Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:20 AM
I bet it will make your next trip to Wrigley Field a special one for a whole new reason. I know that's the way it works for me.
Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:08 PM
My dad passed 5yrs ago and he too didn't get to see the Cubs in the series, but then you realize that none of that matters when you look back. It didn't matter that Dempster blew the save at the only Cubs game that we went to. The only thing that matters is the bond between Dad his son (or daughter) and the Cubs.
You better Dance, you better live, you better love with a sweet romance. While you still have the chance, I think you better Dance.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).