Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Off-Day Q & A Tomorrow at 1pm CT on Twitter and Facebook
Today, 05:42 PM
- Cubs Reportedly Going to DFA Michael Bowden to Make Room for Matt Garza on Tuesday
Today, 04:15 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 4, Cubs 3 – May 19, 2013
Today, 03:30 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:28 AM
- This Week In The Minors: Still Checking Up
Today, 08:39 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Apropos of Nothing
Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:12 AM
That is funny (never knew there was a 6th village person).
Anyone who likes Don Mattingly and third-grade humor will love this (semi-nsfw):
He is from the town I grew up in (Evansville). His son (Preston) just signed a minor league deal with the Yankees.
Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:37 AM
LOL! OMFG! Thank you for pointing those out to me. The Simon charts was awesome!
That was HILARIOUS!
Required reading, if you haven't already: http://www.27bslash6.com/overdue.html
The "simon's pie charts" and "obvious foggot" that are on the sidebare there are my favorites
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).