Another way to show just how improbable this season is.
DocPeterWimsey - Yesterday, 08:33 PM
I hope they don't draft Appel even if they have a shot
5412 - Yesterday, 01:20 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Reds 7 – May 24, 2013
Yesterday, 08:36 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (6:10 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 03:23 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got Three Hours Left to Join the Free BN Fantasy Contest to Win Cash Money, Honey
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- Cubs Draft Notes: Appel and Gray Still at the Top, Manaea Falling, Youngest Prospects, Draft Details
Yesterday, 12:48 PM
- Miguel Cabrera and Drew Sheppard Are Ridiculous
Yesterday, 11:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Apropos of Nothing
Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:12 AM
That is funny (never knew there was a 6th village person).
Anyone who likes Don Mattingly and third-grade humor will love this (semi-nsfw):
He is from the town I grew up in (Evansville). His son (Preston) just signed a minor league deal with the Yankees.
Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:37 AM
LOL! OMFG! Thank you for pointing those out to me. The Simon charts was awesome!
That was HILARIOUS!
Required reading, if you haven't already: http://www.27bslash6.com/overdue.html
The "simon's pie charts" and "obvious foggot" that are on the sidebare there are my favorites
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).