A Possible "Reason" I Could Have Included In My Book
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 03:46 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (11:35 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 09:57 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: International Prospect, Garza Value, Difficulty in Selling in May
Today, 09:01 AM
- Cubs Brass Visits Oklahoma Pitcher Jonathan Gray
Today, 07:50 AM
- The Reason the Cubs DFA’d Michael Bowden and Other Bullets
Today, 06:50 AM
- Cubs Minor League Daily: About Round Two
Today, 05:42 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Apropos of Nothing
Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:12 AM
That is funny (never knew there was a 6th village person).
Anyone who likes Don Mattingly and third-grade humor will love this (semi-nsfw):
He is from the town I grew up in (Evansville). His son (Preston) just signed a minor league deal with the Yankees.
Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:37 AM
LOL! OMFG! Thank you for pointing those out to me. The Simon charts was awesome!
That was HILARIOUS!
Required reading, if you haven't already: http://www.27bslash6.com/overdue.html
The "simon's pie charts" and "obvious foggot" that are on the sidebare there are my favorites
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).