Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Yesterday, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Apropos of Nothing
Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:12 AM
That is funny (never knew there was a 6th village person).
Anyone who likes Don Mattingly and third-grade humor will love this (semi-nsfw):
He is from the town I grew up in (Evansville). His son (Preston) just signed a minor league deal with the Yankees.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:37 AM
LOL! OMFG! Thank you for pointing those out to me. The Simon charts was awesome!
That was HILARIOUS!
Required reading, if you haven't already: http://www.27bslash6.com/overdue.html
The "simon's pie charts" and "obvious foggot" that are on the sidebare there are my favorites
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).