Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Kyle Hendricks Knows What He Needs to Know to Succeed at the Next Level
Today, 01:10 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Alderman Tunney Optimistic for This Year
Today, 12:35 PM
- Diamondbacks Return Rule 5 Pick Marcos Mateo to the Cubs
Today, 11:23 AM
- Jason Hammel Working the Sinker – A Reason for Optimism?
Today, 09:30 AM
- Edwin Jackson Throws Other Pitches and Other Bullets
Today, 08:10 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Apropos of Nothing
Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:12 AM
That is funny (never knew there was a 6th village person).
Anyone who likes Don Mattingly and third-grade humor will love this (semi-nsfw):
He is from the town I grew up in (Evansville). His son (Preston) just signed a minor league deal with the Yankees.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:37 AM
LOL! OMFG! Thank you for pointing those out to me. The Simon charts was awesome!
That was HILARIOUS!
Required reading, if you haven't already: http://www.27bslash6.com/overdue.html
The "simon's pie charts" and "obvious foggot" that are on the sidebare there are my favorites
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).