Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Today, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Today, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Today, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Promoting, promoting, begging, and promoting....
Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:34 PM
1. Thanks to all of you who purchased the book, I can't thank you enough. Now, if you could be so kind to tell a Cubs' friend or two, or a thousand...it would be greatly appreciated.
2. If you enjoyed the book(and some of you have already done this...immense thanks Mr. Gonzo) please review it on Amazon...everything I read about selling through Amazon states the importance of reviews.
3. The specific twitter account for the book is @BBCG104Reasons, please follow it if you are a twitter junkie like me...
I am sure some of you may be tiring of hearing of this, and I apologize for interrupting the obsessing over the Chicago National League Ballclub...
Thanks in advance
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).