Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Eric Hinske Will Recruit All The Free Agents and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Recapping Another Busy Weekend in Case You Missed Any of the Busy-ness
Today, 07:05 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Yesterday, 12:03 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Promoting, promoting, begging, and promoting....
Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:34 PM
1. Thanks to all of you who purchased the book, I can't thank you enough. Now, if you could be so kind to tell a Cubs' friend or two, or a thousand...it would be greatly appreciated.
2. If you enjoyed the book(and some of you have already done this...immense thanks Mr. Gonzo) please review it on Amazon...everything I read about selling through Amazon states the importance of reviews.
3. The specific twitter account for the book is @BBCG104Reasons, please follow it if you are a twitter junkie like me...
I am sure some of you may be tiring of hearing of this, and I apologize for interrupting the obsessing over the Chicago National League Ballclub...
Thanks in advance
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).