Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The Rule 5 Draft is Tomorrow, Cubs Prospects on the Line (UPDATE)
Today, 12:29 PM
- Oh, Good: Teams “Know” that Max Scherzer is “Definitely in Play”
Today, 11:37 AM
- Wednesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Maeda, Yoon, Kemp, Choo
Today, 10:30 AM
- Obligatory Masahiro Tanaka Non-Update: May Not Get an Answer Until Next Week
Today, 10:11 AM
- A Free Fantasy Football This Weekend? To Win Money, You Say?
Today, 09:57 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Promoting, promoting, begging, and promoting....
Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:34 PM
1. Thanks to all of you who purchased the book, I can't thank you enough. Now, if you could be so kind to tell a Cubs' friend or two, or a thousand...it would be greatly appreciated.
2. If you enjoyed the book(and some of you have already done this...immense thanks Mr. Gonzo) please review it on Amazon...everything I read about selling through Amazon states the importance of reviews.
3. The specific twitter account for the book is @BBCG104Reasons, please follow it if you are a twitter junkie like me...
I am sure some of you may be tiring of hearing of this, and I apologize for interrupting the obsessing over the Chicago National League Ballclub...
Thanks in advance
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).