The man just doesn't look like himself. I know he is in a slump (hopefully a temporary thing) and I am not saying to press the panic button yet. I am simply asking what people's theories are on this. Humor is appreciated here.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Today, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Today, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
What's up with Castro?
Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:06 PM
Rob deer and his .197 batting agerage is one of the hitting coaches.
They haven't yet built the Jumbotron and Castro adjusted thinking they would have built it
It's part of Theos plan to get Castro's contract voided so they can pay him less.
Castro's got baby momma drama that he's bringing on the field
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).