The man just doesn't look like himself. I know he is in a slump (hopefully a temporary thing) and I am not saying to press the panic button yet. I am simply asking what people's theories are on this. Humor is appreciated here.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
- The 2013 Rule 5 Draft Happens Now (Cubs Lose Marcos Mateo, Justin Bour, Julio Borbon, A.J. Morris)
Today, 08:01 AM
- No More Home Plate Collisions and Other Bullets
Today, 07:51 AM
- Another Reliever Rumor: Cubs May Be in on Joaquin Benoit
Today, 06:00 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
What's up with Castro?
Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:06 PM
Rob deer and his .197 batting agerage is one of the hitting coaches.
They haven't yet built the Jumbotron and Castro adjusted thinking they would have built it
It's part of Theos plan to get Castro's contract voided so they can pay him less.
Castro's got baby momma drama that he's bringing on the field
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).