I already miss David DeJesus.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Today, 11:59 AM
- The Daytona Cubs Are Baseball America’s Minor League Team of the Year
Today, 10:38 AM
- Tanaka Update: NPB Willing to Accept Maximum Bid Structure, and Posting Fee Might Not Be Issue for Cubs
Today, 09:10 AM
- There Could Be a Couple Finalists for the WGN Radio Gig and Other Bullets
Today, 07:50 AM
- Yankees Gonna Yankee: Agree to Seven-Year, $153 Million Deal with Jacoby Ellsbury
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cub Fan Dan (42)
Cubs v. Mets - June 15, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:33 PM
...............shit. Castro 0 for 7 with that K. Castro is just frustrating himself more and more the longer he keeps squandering opportunities like this one. I have to believe he gets himself too high strung inside that, feeling HE MUST COME THROUGH......he becomes his own worst enemy. He's too fucked up inside...and it shows. Let him sit awhile to clear his head.
Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:49 PM
Watching how Castro's taught patience(?) lets good first pitches go by-----I am left to wonder why letting a good first pitch go by is an indication of practicing good patience? A good hittable pitch is a good hittable pitch. Has pitch recognition lost it's value? I understand a batter may want to see what a pitcher has, but letting a pitch you may not see again go by, doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. When a batter is in a slump like Castro, he can't afford to give the pitcher an edge....any edge.
....just my two cents.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).