I already miss David DeJesus.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Another Reliever Rumor: Cubs May Be in on Joaquin Benoit
Today, 06:00 AM
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Yesterday, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Yesterday, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Yesterday, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Yesterday, 03:43 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Mets - June 15, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:33 PM
...............shit. Castro 0 for 7 with that K. Castro is just frustrating himself more and more the longer he keeps squandering opportunities like this one. I have to believe he gets himself too high strung inside that, feeling HE MUST COME THROUGH......he becomes his own worst enemy. He's too fucked up inside...and it shows. Let him sit awhile to clear his head.
Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:49 PM
Watching how Castro's taught patience(?) lets good first pitches go by-----I am left to wonder why letting a good first pitch go by is an indication of practicing good patience? A good hittable pitch is a good hittable pitch. Has pitch recognition lost it's value? I understand a batter may want to see what a pitcher has, but letting a pitch you may not see again go by, doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. When a batter is in a slump like Castro, he can't afford to give the pitcher an edge....any edge.
....just my two cents.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).