Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Starlin Castro Back to the Leadoff Spot? And Other Bullets
Today, 08:31 AM
- Cubs to Meet with Jeff Samardzija’s Agents Today – Some Logical Inferences Follow
Today, 06:54 AM
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Mets - June 16, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:07 PM
All of his followers and worshippers probably need to take a step back and realize he's a piece of crap manager who is way over his head. This team is at or close to .500 with someone who knows what the hell they care doing in the dugout.
What a shame. Sweeping a team on the road would have been really good for this team. Instead, an embarrassing finish because of poor decision making by the leader. The Cubs can't get rid of this ass soon enough.
Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:18 PM
This one is definitely on Sveum.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).