Why are you trying to stifle discussion, Hansman?
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Today, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar - 6/17 - Instrumental Family Fun
Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:05 PM
Former Cubs utility man, Carmen Fanzone (best name EVAH) is an accomplished player of these two instruments?
If one of them isn't a mandolin, Carmen Fanzone can go fuck off.
Well then, he is busy fucking off right now.
Good. Fucking jerk.
The accepted word for this thread is prick.
"Good. Fucking prick."
"You can say, 'Ooo. I pricked my finger.' on tv, but you can't say, 'Ooo. He's fingering his prick!" - George Carlin
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).