Why are you trying to stifle discussion, Hansman?
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Today, 10:15 AM
- Darwin Barney’s Value as a Shortstop and Other Bullets
Today, 08:56 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- SchadenfReds: Brandon Phillips Says Silly Things
Yesterday, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Angels, Indians v. Cubs (2:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:47 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar - 6/17 - Instrumental Family Fun
Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:05 PM
Former Cubs utility man, Carmen Fanzone (best name EVAH) is an accomplished player of these two instruments?
If one of them isn't a mandolin, Carmen Fanzone can go fuck off.
Well then, he is busy fucking off right now.
Good. Fucking jerk.
The accepted word for this thread is prick.
"Good. Fucking prick."
"You can say, 'Ooo. I pricked my finger.' on tv, but you can't say, 'Ooo. He's fingering his prick!" - George Carlin
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).