Why are you trying to stifle discussion, Hansman?
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Ryan Kalish Making Nate Schierholtz Expendable?
Yesterday, 06:06 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Giants 2 – March 10, 2014
Yesterday, 05:00 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Giants (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:35 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Injury Shake-Up, Samardzija, Santana, Diaz, Carpenter, Headley (UPDATE)
Yesterday, 10:59 AM
- Could the Cubs’ TV Deal Look More Like the Dodgers’ Deal Than the Phillies?
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar - 6/17 - Instrumental Family Fun
Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:05 PM
Former Cubs utility man, Carmen Fanzone (best name EVAH) is an accomplished player of these two instruments?
If one of them isn't a mandolin, Carmen Fanzone can go fuck off.
Well then, he is busy fucking off right now.
Good. Fucking jerk.
The accepted word for this thread is prick.
"Good. Fucking prick."
"You can say, 'Ooo. I pricked my finger.' on tv, but you can't say, 'Ooo. He's fingering his prick!" - George Carlin
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).