2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Apr 22 2014 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Apr 22 2014 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs Minor League Daily: Black the Unhittable, Almora the Unwalkable
Today, 07:01 AM
- Report: C.J. Edwards Seeing Doctor After Shoulder “Discomfort”
Today, 06:01 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Packers 7, Chi-Feds 5 – April 23, 2014
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Yesterday, 10:02 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar - 6/19 - Run Home
Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:21 AM
Hans, when I guessed Evers, I was thinking of VASE runners. Forgot they didn't have those back then.
Evers was the pioneer in Vase running, sadly, the ridicule then was so strong noone else attempted it until the LSD craze of the 70's.
I'll guess my standby with Cap Anson.
You're standby stinks.
I'm going to guess Tony Swagpana.
I almost said "I have no clue who you are talking about"; however, Tony suffers from Barry Sanders Syndrome and decided to trade himself before breaking the record.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).