Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Today, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Deals with Trade Rumors About as Well as Anyone
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar - 6/19 - Run Home
Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:21 AM
Hans, when I guessed Evers, I was thinking of VASE runners. Forgot they didn't have those back then.
Evers was the pioneer in Vase running, sadly, the ridicule then was so strong noone else attempted it until the LSD craze of the 70's.
I'll guess my standby with Cap Anson.
You're standby stinks.
I'm going to guess Tony Swagpana.
I almost said "I have no clue who you are talking about"; however, Tony suffers from Barry Sanders Syndrome and decided to trade himself before breaking the record.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).