Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- No Logan Morrison: Marlins Reportedly Trade Him to the Mariners
Today, 02:03 PM
- The Rule 5 Draft is Tomorrow, Cubs Prospects on the Line (UPDATE)
Today, 12:29 PM
- Oh, Good: Teams “Know” that Max Scherzer is “Definitely in Play”
Today, 11:37 AM
- Wednesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Maeda, Yoon, Kemp, Choo
Today, 10:30 AM
- Obligatory Masahiro Tanaka Non-Update: May Not Get an Answer Until Next Week
Today, 10:11 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar - 6/19 - Run Home
Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:21 AM
Hans, when I guessed Evers, I was thinking of VASE runners. Forgot they didn't have those back then.
Evers was the pioneer in Vase running, sadly, the ridicule then was so strong noone else attempted it until the LSD craze of the 70's.
I'll guess my standby with Cap Anson.
You're standby stinks.
I'm going to guess Tony Swagpana.
I almost said "I have no clue who you are talking about"; however, Tony suffers from Barry Sanders Syndrome and decided to trade himself before breaking the record.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).