Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar - 6/19 - Run Home
Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:21 AM
Hans, when I guessed Evers, I was thinking of VASE runners. Forgot they didn't have those back then.
Evers was the pioneer in Vase running, sadly, the ridicule then was so strong noone else attempted it until the LSD craze of the 70's.
I'll guess my standby with Cap Anson.
You're standby stinks.
I'm going to guess Tony Swagpana.
I almost said "I have no clue who you are talking about"; however, Tony suffers from Barry Sanders Syndrome and decided to trade himself before breaking the record.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).