Lead off walk, hope that bites Mr. Norris in the ass.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Today, 10:15 AM
- Darwin Barney’s Value as a Shortstop and Other Bullets
Today, 08:56 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- SchadenfReds: Brandon Phillips Says Silly Things
Yesterday, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Angels, Indians v. Cubs (2:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:47 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Astros v. Cubs - June 22, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:14 PM
I'm a bit befuddled. How does a pitcher like Wood---who's been on top of his game today---fall apart so easily with a 3 run lead and two outs?
Wood is pretty much a 100 pitch pitcher. Wind shifts for a fly ball pitcher can be hell. Now combine the two. Still another quality start.
Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:26 PM
Does anyone know why Almora was taken out of last night's Kane County game?
Someone on the Brett main thread asked the same question. Speculation was from a possible injury to moving up the minor league ladder to trade to his leaving the game early means nada. Take your pick.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).