Lead off walk, hope that bites Mr. Norris in the ass.
CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Yesterday, 06:45 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Considering Trade with Nationals for Bullpen Pieces Clippard, Storen
Yesterday, 05:57 PM
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Yesterday, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Yesterday, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Astros v. Cubs - June 22, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:14 PM
I'm a bit befuddled. How does a pitcher like Wood---who's been on top of his game today---fall apart so easily with a 3 run lead and two outs?
Wood is pretty much a 100 pitch pitcher. Wind shifts for a fly ball pitcher can be hell. Now combine the two. Still another quality start.
Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:26 PM
Does anyone know why Almora was taken out of last night's Kane County game?
Someone on the Brett main thread asked the same question. Speculation was from a possible injury to moving up the minor league ladder to trade to his leaving the game early means nada. Take your pick.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).