Lead off walk, hope that bites Mr. Norris in the ass.
2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Yesterday, 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Packers 7, Chi-Feds 5 – April 23, 2014
Today, 04:21 PM
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Today, 10:02 AM
- Jake Arrieta Will Get One More Rehab Start Before Returning
Today, 09:25 AM
- Hello: Here’s a $100,000(!) Fantasy Contest for Your Enjoyment and Enrichment
Today, 08:34 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Astros v. Cubs - June 22, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:14 PM
I'm a bit befuddled. How does a pitcher like Wood---who's been on top of his game today---fall apart so easily with a 3 run lead and two outs?
Wood is pretty much a 100 pitch pitcher. Wind shifts for a fly ball pitcher can be hell. Now combine the two. Still another quality start.
Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:26 PM
Does anyone know why Almora was taken out of last night's Kane County game?
Someone on the Brett main thread asked the same question. Speculation was from a possible injury to moving up the minor league ladder to trade to his leaving the game early means nada. Take your pick.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).