Lead off walk, hope that bites Mr. Norris in the ass.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Astros v. Cubs - June 22, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:14 PM
I'm a bit befuddled. How does a pitcher like Wood---who's been on top of his game today---fall apart so easily with a 3 run lead and two outs?
Wood is pretty much a 100 pitch pitcher. Wind shifts for a fly ball pitcher can be hell. Now combine the two. Still another quality start.
Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:26 PM
Does anyone know why Almora was taken out of last night's Kane County game?
Someone on the Brett main thread asked the same question. Speculation was from a possible injury to moving up the minor league ladder to trade to his leaving the game early means nada. Take your pick.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).