The Cubs head up to Milwaukee with a slightly re-made roster. Now if the Cubs blow it in the 7th/8th/9th, we'll have to find someone new to blame.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- SchadenfReds: Brandon Phillips Says Silly Things
Yesterday, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Angels, Indians v. Cubs (2:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:47 PM
- Were the Cubs Terrible at Defensive Shifts Last Year?
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Prospect Notes: Olt, Soler, Geiger, Rosters
Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Brewers - June 25, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:00 PM
Jackson implodes big time. If he's considered a good pitcher.......I have a bridge to sell the believers.
Haha, nice. I don't care about any of the numbers here and there and the "luck"...dude is having a bad year. He gets shelled more times than not.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users