We've seen this over 24 times.....Cubs blowing the game when they held the lead......This one isn't over yet, but it's looking very much like the first game. Mariners are within striking distance to tie it and even win it.......Don't know what the hell it takes for our pen guys to realize their one and only job is to hold the lead of their side. Fuck the rest. Walk the power threats, hit the batter, I don't give a shit. Just work the 3 outs without giving up runs. Dumb shits.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- James Russell Should Debut Today and Other Bullets
Today, 07:50 AM
- Braves Sign Ervin Santana to a One-Year Deal
Today, 06:41 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Mariners - June 30, 2013 (TV: CSN)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).