We've seen this over 24 times.....Cubs blowing the game when they held the lead......This one isn't over yet, but it's looking very much like the first game. Mariners are within striking distance to tie it and even win it.......Don't know what the hell it takes for our pen guys to realize their one and only job is to hold the lead of their side. Fuck the rest. Walk the power threats, hit the batter, I don't give a shit. Just work the 3 outs without giving up runs. Dumb shits.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Kris Bryant Has 120-Homer Power or Something Like That
Today, 12:45 PM
- BN’er Chris Neitzel’s Thoughtful Book on Cubs History Now Available for Kindle
Today, 11:38 AM
- Javier Baez Could Soon Play at Second or Third Base – Probably Second
Today, 10:23 AM
- Cubs Moving Their Radio Home from WGN?
Today, 09:11 AM
- James Russell Should Debut Today and Other Bullets
Today, 07:50 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Mariners - June 30, 2013 (TV: CSN)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).