Jealousy looks ugly on you.Or admit.
I believe you. That sounds like something nobody would ever think to lie bout.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Yesterday, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Yesterday, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Yesterday, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Yesterday, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Weird Resume Items
Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:04 PM
I update my resume quite often and even apply for a job when I know I don't want to change my job, because it gives me confidence that I can go somewhere else if I need to. And it makes you actually work harder.
Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:55 AM
"Performed Eb Clarinet with the Oxford, England Wind Symphony."
That's right. You wish you were me. I'm a rock star.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).