Jealousy looks ugly on you.Or admit.
I believe you. That sounds like something nobody would ever think to lie bout.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Today, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Weird Resume Items
Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:04 PM
I update my resume quite often and even apply for a job when I know I don't want to change my job, because it gives me confidence that I can go somewhere else if I need to. And it makes you actually work harder.
Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:55 AM
"Performed Eb Clarinet with the Oxford, England Wind Symphony."
That's right. You wish you were me. I'm a rock star.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).