Last few days I've gotten pop-up ads when visiting BN from my phone. Anyone else gotten these? They show up like the system alerts, requiring a tap to remove, and are trying to sell me on Candy Crush Saga.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Yesterday, 05:22 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Yesterday, 10:15 AM
- Darwin Barney’s Value as a Shortstop and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:56 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Mar 07 2014 05:17 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
iPhone pop-up ads?
Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:27 PM
Shorter explanation: heavier reliance on Google as an ad network means safer, better ads ... but almost no ability to root out those kind of mobile bullshit pop-ups (unless they're actually malware).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).