Last few days I've gotten pop-up ads when visiting BN from my phone. Anyone else gotten these? They show up like the system alerts, requiring a tap to remove, and are trying to sell me on Candy Crush Saga.
Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Yesterday, 08:51 AM
100th Aniversery Series Tickets (Press Box View) $15
joejoe888 - Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Apr 15 2014 09:34 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 0, Yankees 2 – April 16, 2014
Yesterday, 08:23 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Yankees (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 04:05 PM
- Chicago Cubs Call Up Lefty Reliever Zac Rosscup
Yesterday, 02:50 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 0, Yankees 3 – April 16, 2014
Yesterday, 01:59 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Yankees (12:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:20 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
iPhone pop-up ads?
Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:27 PM
Shorter explanation: heavier reliance on Google as an ad network means safer, better ads ... but almost no ability to root out those kind of mobile bullshit pop-ups (unless they're actually malware).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).