Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:

Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's birthdays

No members are celebrating a birthday today

Photo

What Bleacher Nation tee shirt did you order?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,475 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:38 PM

Well I was afraid I wasn't being very ladylike, and I'd get in trouble. I seem to have a problem with that, especially around here.

That's because you are emasculating some of the guys with your superior baseball knowledge. Plus, you are probably a cooler guy than most of them, even though you are a woman. I think the only delicate person around was the guy always complaining about the "scantily clad women" as the team reps, and he left a while ago.

#17 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:44 PM

Well I was afraid I wasn't being very ladylike, and I'd get in trouble. I seem to have a problem with that, especially around here.

That's because you are emasculating some of the guys with your superior baseball knowledge. Plus, you are probably a cooler guy than most of them, even though you are a woman. I think the only delicate person around was the guy always complaining about the "scantily clad women" as the team reps, and he left a while ago.

And then he returned as an insane poster

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#18 Katie

Katie

Wait, is this not ChristianMingle.com?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Twitter:@katiekatcubs

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:46 PM

Um, that doesn't narrow it down!
Peg: Oh Al! Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

#19 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:50 PM

That's because you are emasculating some of the guys with your superior baseball knowledge. Plus, you are probably a cooler guy than most of them, even though you are a woman. I think the only delicate person around was the guy always
complaining about the "scantily clad women" as the team reps, and he left a while ago.

Um, that doesn't narrow it down!

Die hard use to complain about the she view and called it pussy pandering and then said he would never be on the site again... Then he returned as the thing he is today

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#20 Katie

Katie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:07 PM

Pussy pandering? Hahaha!! Awesome.
Fuck him anyway. Rather unladylike but whaddyagonnado?

#21 Fishin Phil

Fishin Phil

Wally Pipp of Cubs Calendar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:00 AM

I'm waiting for the matching bowtie.
Please don't feed the psychos.

#22 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,637 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:26 AM

I got one of the regular ones, and one of the American Apparel slim fit ones. Both are nice (I've used Spreadshirt before, so I wasn't "surprised," but I was glad), but the AA one does fit a little better, as I guess you'd expect. I got my wife one of the regular women's ones, and it's swell. She'll be wearing it at the Cubs Convention.

#23 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,936 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:49 AM

Just remember, Katie, Captain Nerd Planet (name change) enjoys a woman who isn't afraid to get a little dirty for "The Environment". CNP is rocking the hoodie hammock look right now and is greatly admiring how he looks.
(The Environment is CNP's nickname for his penis, in case you were wondering, just looking to keep the message boards conrfusion free)

#24 Hawkeye

Hawkeye

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Twitter:@hawkeyedsm
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:15 AM

I've tried to pick a tee several times and I'm not sure which one to order. I know most people on here are men, but I'm wondering if any women here have ordered yet or if you guys have ordered one for your lady friends? I'm afraid of shrinkage and I'm super picky about my shirts. Talk to me, Nation!

Afraid of shrinkage? Cue Hawkeye's new confusion...

You know, I got a chuckle when I typed that and wondered if anyone would comment on that. I can tell Hawkeye is still miffed about "sponge worthy".

I have no issues with my lack of Seinfeld knowledge. I am glad that somebody admitted to not seeing the Big Lebowski yesterday so that the "pop culture" spotlight isn't on me anymore.

To the original question posted, I believe I am getting a T-shirt and a hooded sweatshirt for Christmas. My list was pretty short this year, and my wife is not allowing me to buy things for myself.

#25 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,475 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:25 AM

Just remember, Katie, Captain Nerd Planet (name change) enjoys a woman who isn't afraid to get a little dirty for "The Environment". CNP is rocking the hoodie hammock look right now and is greatly admiring how he looks.
(The Environment is CNP's nickname for his penis, in case you were wondering, just looking to keep the message boards conrfusion free)

You are turning out to be a very disturbing person Hansman. Funny, but disturbing.

#26 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:41 PM

You are turning out to be a very disturbing person Hansman. Funny, but disturbing.

Yup

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#27 Katie

Katie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:51 PM

Aren't we all a little disturbing?

#28 MightyBear

MightyBear

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationPearland, Texas

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:22 PM

A little?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).