You're goin' down, Trout, Pujols, Hamilton, others.
2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Yesterday, 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Packers 7, Chi-Feds 5 – April 23, 2014
Today, 04:21 PM
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Today, 10:02 AM
- Jake Arrieta Will Get One More Rehab Start Before Returning
Today, 09:25 AM
- Hello: Here’s a $100,000(!) Fantasy Contest for Your Enjoyment and Enrichment
Today, 08:34 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Angels v. Cubs - July 9, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:18 PM
I know it hasn't been a whole lotta innings, but I like what I've seen from Guerrier so far.
He seems to be liking the change of scenery. He's had a couple of PA like his walk this inning where he seems to kind of loose it, but so far he has recovered nicely. I think we needed him in our bullpen worse than we needed Fledman in our rotation. Never was much of a Feldman fan anyway, living in the Dallas area and listening to the Rangers fans scream about him.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).