You're goin' down, Trout, Pujols, Hamilton, others.
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Today, 02:00 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 01:36 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Angels v. Cubs - July 9, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:18 PM
I know it hasn't been a whole lotta innings, but I like what I've seen from Guerrier so far.
He seems to be liking the change of scenery. He's had a couple of PA like his walk this inning where he seems to kind of loose it, but so far he has recovered nicely. I think we needed him in our bullpen worse than we needed Fledman in our rotation. Never was much of a Feldman fan anyway, living in the Dallas area and listening to the Rangers fans scream about him.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).