You're goin' down, Trout, Pujols, Hamilton, others.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Yesterday, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Yesterday, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Yesterday, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Yesterday, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Angels v. Cubs - July 9, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:18 PM
I know it hasn't been a whole lotta innings, but I like what I've seen from Guerrier so far.
He seems to be liking the change of scenery. He's had a couple of PA like his walk this inning where he seems to kind of loose it, but so far he has recovered nicely. I think we needed him in our bullpen worse than we needed Fledman in our rotation. Never was much of a Feldman fan anyway, living in the Dallas area and listening to the Rangers fans scream about him.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).