You're goin' down, Trout, Pujols, Hamilton, others.
Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Today, 08:51 AM
100th Aniversery Series Tickets (Press Box View) $15
joejoe888 - Today, 08:07 AM
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Yesterday, 09:34 AM
Cubs haven't won a series since 9/9-9/11/2013 (Reds)
Ivy Walls - Apr 14 2014 08:35 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Yankees (12:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:20 AM
- Not Quite Wrath or Benevolence: Javier Baez About a Week from Returning
Today, 09:27 AM
- Everyone Still Happy About Soriano-Black Trade and Other Bullets
Today, 08:41 AM
- Anthony Rizzo Crushes Meatballs – Literally (VIDEO)
Today, 07:48 AM
- Cubs Minor League Daily: The Cubs Have Pitching Prospects
Today, 07:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Angels v. Cubs - July 9, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:18 PM
I know it hasn't been a whole lotta innings, but I like what I've seen from Guerrier so far.
He seems to be liking the change of scenery. He's had a couple of PA like his walk this inning where he seems to kind of loose it, but so far he has recovered nicely. I think we needed him in our bullpen worse than we needed Fledman in our rotation. Never was much of a Feldman fan anyway, living in the Dallas area and listening to the Rangers fans scream about him.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users