The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Arodys Vizcaino is Hitting 98mph and Might Contribute in the Bullpen Next Season
Today, 09:16 AM
- Mariners Trying to Have Their Own Stupid Pujols Contract, but Talks with Robinson Cano Break Down
Today, 08:27 AM
- Rick Renteria Officially Introduced as Manager and Other Bullets
Today, 07:32 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:36 PM
Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:34 AM
I just associate "Don't Stop Believin" with the last scene of the Sopranos....screw the White Sox..
I associate that with the last Sopranos episode too! And it's quite possibly the best hour of tv ever.
As for karaoke, I really have to be in the right mood for it. Usually if I'm in a bar I'm there to drink beer, play pool and talk shit. I stick with what I know.
Al: With every bullet, so far.
Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:35 AM
When other people are singing badly, you just turn to the people you're with and attempt to carry on a conversation. Or laugh hysterically trying to get the singer(s) away from the microphone.
Karaoke is one of the few things that will make me get up and leave a bar.
Don't Stop Believin has become a karaoke cliche. I like the song but EVERYBODY does it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).