If you had a choice, and got to choose between Shark and Graza who would you choose. Contracts set aside who do you think is a better pitcher
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
- The 2013 Rule 5 Draft Happens Now (Cubs Lose Marcos Mateo, Justin Bour, Julio Borbon, A.J. Morris)
Today, 08:01 AM
- No More Home Plate Collisions and Other Bullets
Today, 07:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
If you had a choice
Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:39 PM
Love these questions. If all things being equal (which they never are) especially all of the positives for the player I don't like are negated and all of the negative things for the player I don't like are ignored, who would everyone else like better?
Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:50 PM
Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:49 AM
Just trying to see what everybody thinks. There age isn't too much different but the arm ware is a lot different between the two as everybody has stated above. I personaly wish Garza would stay healthy because I like him more long term then Shark. But then there's also that little problem about him being a free agent after this year.
I fear that he will take a team to the cleaners in that case.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).