If you had a choice, and got to choose between Shark and Graza who would you choose. Contracts set aside who do you think is a better pitcher
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Today, 06:45 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Considering Trade with Nationals for Bullpen Pieces Clippard, Storen
Today, 05:57 PM
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Today, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Today, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
If you had a choice
Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:39 PM
Love these questions. If all things being equal (which they never are) especially all of the positives for the player I don't like are negated and all of the negative things for the player I don't like are ignored, who would everyone else like better?
Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:50 PM
Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:49 AM
Just trying to see what everybody thinks. There age isn't too much different but the arm ware is a lot different between the two as everybody has stated above. I personaly wish Garza would stay healthy because I like him more long term then Shark. But then there's also that little problem about him being a free agent after this year.
I fear that he will take a team to the cleaners in that case.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).